Elena shows us how to makeup and disguise thinning hair with Kmax Hair Fibers
Tutorial Kmax Concealing Hair Fibers
-Elena will use Kmax Concealing Hair Fibers in Light Brown to cover the receding temples
- Shake well the Kmax Concealing Hair Fibers before use.
- Open the Kmax Milano Concealing Hair Fibers bottle and remove the sprinkler cap.
- Place the Kmax Milano Applicator on the Milano Concealing Hair Fibers bottle.
- Lightly spray the Kmax Milano Concealing Hair Fibers over the areas you want to cover.
- Hold the bottle at a distance of 10-15cm over the areas you want to cover.
- Gently pat your hair for the fibers to distribute evenly.
- You are ready!
How to use
Kmax Concealing Hair Fibers is a revolutionary finely textured fiber substance that binds electrostatically to your existing thinning, fine and semitransparent hair, producing an incredible thickening effect in a matter of seconds and concealing the shiny areas of the scalp.
Available in 9 different natural shades:
Black, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Light Brown, Auburn, Blonde, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Grey
And four different sizes: 3gr (Traverl Size), 12,5gr (Regular Size), 27,5gr (Economy Size) and 55gr (Refill)